Friday, December 3, 2010

Lovin our Baby Shane



Shane just turned 2 months old and we are just loving having him around. He is such a sweet baby which has made being a mom of 3 a lot easier for me. He is smiling all the time now and has the cutest little dimple. He is pretty chubby. I went in for his 2 month check up and the doctor thought it was his 4 month because of his size. He is in the 80th percentile for his weight. I think it is great. I always wanted a little chubby baby but my other boys were always so skinny. Parker is such a great helper and always holds him for me in the morning while I get some cleaning done. They watch cartoons together and I think it is so precious. I love my 3 boys and love being a mom to them.

2 comments:

Jessica F. said...

Darling boys. Darling mom! I love that you have three boys. I love my boys and would take about 5 more. I am glad that baby Shane is doing well!

Kylie Blackwell said...

I have heard your sister's tell me how sweet and cute he is! I am glad that you got a sweet one. Every #3 should be that sweet, just to make the transition a little easier!