Wednesday, April 29, 2009

6 Years Married






This Sunday is Me and Dave's 6 Year Anniversary. I can't believe we have been married that long. Time goes by so fast. We have been together for 15 years. I can't believe I found the love of my life at age 15, but I truly have been madly in love with Dave since then. I can't imagine a more perfect man for me. We truly compliment each other so well. He puts up with all of my quirks, and I think I love him more for his. He makes me laugh everyday which I love. He is the best Dad my kids could have asked for. We have been through so much together that has only brought us closer. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I love you Babe!!!!

12 comments:

gillman said...

wow! time flies so fast, i totally remember your wedding day!! and i TOTALLY know all about that top picture.....you should share cor!! LOL!:0)jk you and dave are totally perfect together, i luvya both!!!
have a very happy anniversiary!!

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary you two love birds!!

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary Cor and Dave! I remember coming to your reception; it was such a beautiful wedding! Anyway, it's pretty crazy that you've known each other so long. Here's to many more happy years!

The Heaps Family said...

I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary. It's amazing how fast time flies by especially once you have kids. You blink and there goes a year.

Kylie Blackwell said...

That is so cute! I love that you two have been together for so long! 15 years, I can't believe it! You guys do seem to compliment each other so well. Congrats on six years!

Jill Johnson said...

Happy anniversary!! 6 years!!! That's awesome!! It seems longer because you guys have been together for a long time!! Time does fly!! 12 years for me in NOVEMBER!! CRAZY!!
Love Ya!!!

Jessica F. said...

You guys are too cute! I love all the pics. The fact that you dated in high school is just way too fun!
Congrats!

The Downey Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love that I have been able to see the love story from the beginning. I hope you have a blast on your get-away weekend.

Amy Jensen said...

Happy Anniversary! That is awesome.

Torrie said...

Wow, if you have been married for 6 years that means it's been a long time since we were roomies at RICKS. Congrats!

mary said...

Cor, I didn't realize we got married so close together. Our 6 year mark is the end of this month. You're gonna die when I email you and tell you who I ran into the other day. Tor's right, Ricks was a long long time ago.

Joel said...

Nobody makes it that long anymore. Tell me you live in separate homes.