Saturday, April 4, 2009

Parker's Birthday


Parker at age 1, I miss those little chubby feet!

Parker at age 2



Yesterday was Parker's 4th Birthday, and we had a fun eventful day. He woke up first thing and we opened presents, he was in heaven. He had preschool and got a special hat that he thought was pretty neat. We had his Birthday Party last night and it was fun and crazy. We had all of his cousin's that live around here come so we had 15 kids and 10 adults. We played pin the tail on the donkey and had a treasure hunt. He got lots of fun presents. I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old. Time flys. Next year kindergarten which I have to say will be bitter/sweet.

4 comments:

The Downey Family said...

I love that little boy!! It is amazing how quickly kids grow up. And for the record I love those little chubby feet too.

gillman said...

wow, he grew up fast!! i love his baby pictures. you forget how little they were. it sounds like he had a great birthday!! what an awesome dude!!
Meg :0)

Kylie Blackwell said...

Wow so crazy! He is such a stud though! Weird he is a big 4 year old! I feel like it's just around the corner sometimes for Irey and that is so scary! Happy B day Parker!

Jessica F. said...

What a little cutie! I can't believe how fast the time flies!!!!