Tuesday, May 5, 2009

FHE Fun




Dave got me my own fire pit for mothers day(well actually I bought it and told him it was my mothers day present.) since Camie and Erick are moving we can't use theirs anymore :( Anyway so we had a campfire last night with Camie and Erick's family. It was tons of fun. I have to say this is one of my favorite summer activities. We made smores and roasted tons of marshmallow's. Parker last year wouldn't eat roasted marshmallow's, he would just eat them out of the bag, but last night he probably ate like 10 roasted marshmallow's. He said "your right mom these are good" It is always fun to do it with Camie and Erick's family. We will be sad when they are not next door anymore and can't just come over every night. It made me so excited for summer nights.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear ya! Our firepit is one of my most favorite things about our backyard. I love it!!
(I totally do the same and tell Luke that I bought my own Mother's day present. Ha ha!!)

Amy Jensen said...

That sounds so fun. Jamie and Luke always invite is over to use theirs but I just think Devin and I need to get one too!

Jessica F. said...

There are few things as fun as a campfire with smores! Your boys are darling!

Have you roasted starbursts before... DELICIOUS!!!