Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Jack with Patterson






OK so I haven't posted forever so here are a ton of new posts. We are watching our friend Todd's dog Patterson for the next few days. The boys are obsessed with him. Parker wants to be doing something with him at all times but doesn't want the dog to touch him at all. Jack on the other hand likes to play right there with him. It is so darn cute to see the boys with him. Jack today wanted to hold his leash in the back yard and it was darling. Patterson laid down so Jack laid down right by him. Patterson ended up pulling Jack around by the end of it. Jack would just sit down right next to Patterson when he was sleeping and just poke him. By the end of the night Parker was doing better not being so scared of him touching him. Our hope by the end of this is to have Parker not so scared of dogs anymore. I was a little nervous about taking the dog since I have never had a dog before but today went great. He is such a cute well behaved puppy. It gives me hope that one day I could own a dog which is truly something I never thought I could do.

1 comment:

gillman said...

it was after seeing tage with kalebs cousins dog that made me start to think that we needed a dog. he is a pain sometimes but the kids love him so much that i am glad that we got him. good luck!!
Meg