Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How blessed am I

Can I just say how blessed I have been this pregnancy. I am almost 7 weeks and still feeling pretty good. I have moments of sickness and then I feel great. When I found out I was pregnant I just prayed that I would feel at least well enough to take care of my boys and not have to use my family and friends to much for help. I have been more then blessed. I am still able to cook, keep my house clean, keep my laundry done, exercise, and take care of my boys. I keep waiting for the terrible morning sickness that I am use to to set in but it just hasn't and I am grateful for everyday that I get without it.

2 comments:

Jill Johnson said...

Congrats I didn't know you were pregnant!!!! Maybe a girl if you are feeling so good!

Jamielyn said...

Hey Corey! Long time no talk! I honestly can't remember how I came across your blog a while back, but have been meaning to leave a comment and say "hi". Hope everything is good with you still. I am totally with you on the whole being deathly ill when I am prego. I just had my third, and I think it was my worst so far. Anyway I would love to hear from you!
-Jamielyn (compoundw.blogspot.com)