Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Gotta Love Insurance

I went to the doctor last week and got all my blood work done and took about 45 mins and gave them all my information and thought everything was great. So I get a call saying that they don't take my insurance a few days later, so I would have to switch doctors. So I called my previous doctors and they wanted me to come in right away since they usually like to see their patients by 8 weeks and I am 9 weeks. So I had another doctors appointment today. It was all worth it though because today I got to hear the babies heartbeat. I guess my uterus was tilled forward so he was able to hear it. What a relief it was a strong heartbeat. I asked him if he would be able to hear 2 heartbeats yet if there are 2, and he wants to get an ultrasound done since twins run in my family to check. So I am off to the doctors again next week to get an ultrasound and hopefully there is only 1 baby, but if there is 2, well we will be so happy too. (But terrified)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a relief you got to hear it. I wanna hear updates after your u/s. Good luck!

gillman said...

i love your attitude!! if i found out i was having twins i don't know what i would do!! :0) so excited to find out what you are having!! looks like its gonna be a double baby shower for you and jamie, why do you guys seem to always be pregos together??? lol!
Meg :0)