Saturday, November 15, 2008

New Family Pictures






We just got back our family pictures which I am really excited about. Jen's sister- in-law Danille took them and I think she did a great job. My only complaint is that I gained a few lbs that I was trying to hide but I have to say I didn't do such a good job. But I think it gave me some motivation to start dieting again. I got so burnt out having to loose all of my baby weight from Jack that I have fallen off the wagon. So don't be surprised if you see one of those weight tracker things on my blog to help me stay motivated. Anyway here is a few of my favorites. If anybody needs a family photo I highly recommend Danielle.

4 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Oh so cute! I love family pics!!!

gillman said...

cor, i love them! she did a great job! and you totally look so thin, i don't know what you are talking about! you look so great every time i see you, you motivate me!! :0)
Meg

Unknown said...

What weight are you talking about. You look FABULOUS. And I totally love the pictures. You have one good looking family!

The Johnson's said...

Love the pics, I am not looking forward to our this next week, so look for those to come out.... Your are awesome.