Monday, December 8, 2008

Crazy Week




Last week was so much fun. I am so thankful to everybody that has a camera right now because I still have not replaced the one that Jack ruined so I always have to borrow other peoples cameras right now. So thanks to my friend Meg for having hers last week. I am hoping that I get a camera for Christmas and that should help me keep up on my blog a little better. Anyway last week we had our monthly Bunco night and as always it was a blast. We have such a fun group of girls who play. The next night we went to the Jazz Game with Meg and Kaleb who we always have tons of fun with no matter what we do. Then on Saturday we had our Girls Night out Christmas Party which is a highlight of the Holiday season for me. We have so many great people that surround us which make our lives so much fun. I had so much fun that on Sunday I ended up with a cold. For some reason if I don't get enough sleep I almost always get sick. But it was worth it.

1 comment:

gillman said...

cor, i hope you feel better! but we did have a fun weekend didn't we???
Meg :0)