Monday, December 8, 2008

Biggest Loser

I absolutly love the show the Biggest Loser. Those that know me well know that I am constantly on a diet and love to work out. I had fallen off the wagon lately and then I heard about Jillian's book from the biggest loser so I thought I would give it a try and I love it. It is a 30 day challenge called making the cut, anyway so me and my sister started it the week of Thanksgiving and it has been great. I have lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks. Not bad. The workouts are pretty hard but a good challenge. Anybody that is looking for something new I highly recommend it. It is fun to watch the show while you are undertaking this challenge and see how hard she works out those people. It makes me greatful I don't have her in the room when I do her workouts because I think I would end up hitting her. Camie and I have been getting up at 6:30 every morning so we can workout with no kids. I know we were crazy to start right during the Holidays, but for once I would like to end Christmas not having 10 lbs as a extra present.

4 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

I want to loose 10 pounds too!!! But I cant diet or work out, I love food and I am lazy. Doomed to be chubby mommy forever! You will seriously have to give me more details though that sounds great!

gillman said...

cor, you have no idea have fabulous you look. you motivate ME!! you are perfect just the way you are.
Meg :0)

Lyndzee said...

You both rock. I need you two to motivate me to get my butt off the couch. But I am so glad I found your blog! Happy Holidays!

The Johnson's said...

Too bad I work, or else I would come over to your house that early. Anyway maybe at Bunko next you will have to show us your awesome moves. You two are awesome