Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm going to Mexico


OK, so I am freaking out. Last night was Dave's company party and at the end they did a drawing for some awesome prizes. The grand prize was a 5 day 4 night trip to Mexico to an all inclusive resort(I think that is what you call it?). Dave and I never win anything, but Dave's ticket won. I seriously was freaking out. After the party was over a girl came up to me and said that my reaction was soooo awesome. So I think that means I made a fool out of myself. I am so excited. If any of you know Dave taking time off work and going on vacation is a hard thing for him to do. He is a workaholic. So afterward I thanked his boss and told him that this was the only way I was going to get to go on vacation with Dave. We have to wait until rates go back up til we can go because Dave is going to be so busy for the next little while. But heck if it means things are good at work I think I can be a little patient. I am hoping to meet this man in the picture above as well.

4 comments:

gillman said...

cor, that is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! can i come with you???
Meg :0)

Kylie Blackwell said...

TAKE ME WITH YOU!!! That will be so fun. I never have EVER won ANYTHING in my life, I hope I get a big break like you lucky ducks! I am excited for ya!

traci johnson said...

If anyone deserves a trip like that it is you and Dave! -Spencer and Traci

Unknown said...

No fair!! I'm never that lucky. How awesome. Enjoy ever second of it!!