Monday, January 12, 2009

Disneyland

Click to play Disneyland
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

We had such a blast in Disneyland this past week. The kids were great and had so much fun. We spent the 1st day at Newport Beach and it was so amazing. Then we spent 3 days at Disneyland. Parker even went on Space Mountain, the Manderhorn, and Thunder Mountain Railroad. He loved it. I think I was more scare for him then he was. We stayed with my brothers family in St. George on the way to and from to break up the trip a little bit. Disneyland truly is a magical place. Jack was sick the whole time but was an angel. As long as he had Tylonol in him he was happy. I even took him to the Doctor today and he has had a double ear infection which makes him such a trooper. My kids were throwing up the 5 days before we left so I was a little nervous on how the trip would go but again it was so awesome. I can't wait to take the kids again. My parents went with us and were such a help. My mom would watch Jack so we could go on some of the rides. Our hotel had a hot tub and my mom watched the boys so Dave and I could go to it. On the way home Dave said, "I will never go to Disneyland without your parents." They are truly so good to us.

2 comments:

gillman said...

cor, what a fun trip!! our trip with our kids last year to disneyland is still my favorite trip ever. there is something so magical about disneyland, especially when they are discovering it for the first time. it makes me want to go back!!
Meg :0)

Joy said...

Disney with parents is a blast. We just went in December and loved it. Glad you had fun.