Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Years Eve




We had a blast this New Years Eve at my friend Meg's house. We had tons of yummy food and we had a Rock Band tournament. I think it unleashed something in my husband that was a little crazy. Dave started out by playing the drums then he became the lead singer. By the end of the night he was doing it all. He was rocking out. He was very entertaining to watch. At the first of the night I thought we should get this game. By the end of the night I think I was reconsidering because I am afraid if we did Dave would become a neglectful father. j/k. It was tons of fun. Jack had fun dancing to all the songs. We have the best group of friends.

3 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

New Years Eve was such a blast. I was so glad you guys came! I have some FUNNY pics of your hubby and Murray!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Cor, how fun and i love meg...hope all is well with you guys...your little guys are getting so big...i can't believe it...

Joy said...

Just found your blog...your little family is so cute! Check out my blog too...www.zacandjoy.blogspot.com
Joy