Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My husband is amazing

I just wanted to tell my husband how much I love him. He has been working so hard lately. Last night he didn't get home from work until 11:00 pm, and then he studied all night to go take a licencing test which he had to leave the house at 7:00am the next morning to get to Northern Salt Lake on time to take it. Which he past thank heavens. Not to mention on Saturday he spent the morning doing his "honey do list" which I made for him. He works so hard for our family and lets me stay home with the kids. He is amazing!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a good guy. In my experience, I have found that telling a man how much you appreciate all their hard work, is one of the best compliments you have give him. So, be sure he reads your post!
P.S. I loved your post about Parker giving his cousin the flower. That is so stinkin' cute and hilarious!