Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1st Time Out



Jack turns 2 in a few weeks and this past week he has been showing signs of the terrible 2's. Yesterday he wasn't listening to me at all so I had to put him in time out for the 1st time. He has always been my little angel so I was hoping we wouldn't have the terrible 2's. I guess will see. It was pretty funny though because I put him in there and he stayed. I think he has seen Parker in there so much he knew what to do. I pulled out the camera to take a picture and he was saying cheese and smiling. At this age when they get in trouble you can't help but just laugh. The other day he was standing on his chair so Dave got him down and he got back up as quick as he could and folded his arms and stuck out his lips and gave us the dirtiest look. Dave and I had to turn around and try not to laugh. Good thing we think he is so darn cute.

3 comments:

gillman said...

oh my gosh, what a cutie!! i would have laughed too. he is just so sticking cute!!
Meg:0)

Unknown said...

Ha ha. I don't know how you could ever get mad at that little face. What a doll!!!

The Downey Family said...

No not little jack!! He is to perfect to ever need a time out. And I must say that he doesnt look real sorry in this picture. To cute for words