Thursday, March 26, 2009

Scrapbooks

Can I just tell you that I am worn out. Let just say that I haven't kept up on our scrapbooks since Jack was born. So I was 2 years behind on all 3 of our scrapbooks. So I have been working on getting my personal progress done since I didn't get it when I was in Young Womens so I decided to take on my scrapbooks as one of my 10 hour projects. I spent so much money getting all of my pictures developed, then organized them all and then started to put them in the books. It took me over 20 hours. This is no small thing for me because honestly I hate scrapbooking, but I know it is so important to have all of your pictures organized in a book. I finally finished. Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

gillman said...

wow cor, that is so awesome!! i should spend 20 hours scrapbooking, i would get so much done!!! that is so awesome that you are trying to get your personal progress, i didn't know you could still get it. i never got mine either. way to go cor!
Meg:0)

Unknown said...

Oh, my battle with life. I actually happen to love srapbooking, but it is an expensive and exhausting hobby. I'm so proud of you for getting it done. Way to go!!!

The Downey Family said...

You go girl!!!