Monday, July 20, 2009

Soccer Camp


Last week Parker did his 1st soccer camp ever and loved it. I was the obnoxious mom on the sideline just glowing watching her little boy. It was so darling that on Friday Dave took off work to come watch Parker play. Any of you who know Dave know what a big deal this is because Dave never takes off work. Anyway Parker was so excited that he just kept smiling and looking at Dave. He had a hard time focusing on the ball sometimes because he was too busy showing off for Dad. I think Dave and I were both so excited for Parker to finally be old enough to start playing sports. It is something I have always wanted was to watch my boys play ball. I don't even care what sport it is I just love watching them play. Parker loved it so much that we signed him up for Fall soccer. I love being a mom!

No comments: