Thursday, March 10, 2011

Brian Head






Back in January we had a chance to go to Brian Head resort. My nephew was getting ordained a deacon and my sister-in-law manages a bunch of properties there so she put us up in a ski in ski out condo. It was a blast!!!!! I was even able to ski for a bit and leave Shane since I literally just went out the back door and could ski to the lift. I truly love skiing and look forward to the day when I can go all the time again. Parker skied for the 1st time there and he like it OK. He was a bit nervous but he wanted to go again so that is a good sign. The kids played in the snow all day, building snow forts and sledding hills. They have a great pizza place we went to one night as well. On Sunday we drove down to Parawon for Ryland's ordination and then we had a lunch at their house which Chef Ryland prepared himself. Which is pretty impressive for a 12 year old. It was fun and relaxing. We are going again over the 4th of July for a Johnson Family reunion. I am excited to see what Brian head has to offer in the summer.

No comments: