Friday, April 29, 2011

Arizona/St. George






For Spring Break we had the opportunity to go to both Arizona and St. George. My sister in law and her husband got sealed in the Mesa Temple. It was such a great experience and it was so darling to see their little 18 month old sealed to them. That was the 1st sealing I have been to where a child is sealed to their parents and it just made me cry with how amazing it was. St. George was so much fun as well. The weather was perfect which was great. Camie, Tara and I got up early every morning and went to Crossfit Dixie. It was so much fun. A common bond we have always had with Tara was working out so it was fun to all go together. Tara was great to keep the kids 2 mornings so Camie, Kiah, Kesli and I could go shopping and get lunch. I love having nieces to go shopping with since I don't have any girls of my own. We took the kids swimming at Sand Hallow pool, and then to Nielsen's frozen custard one afternoon, which is one of my favorite places. We went and saw the movie Hop, which I have to say is one of the dumbest kid movies I have ever seen. But the kids loved it so I guess that is what matters. They have a fun Park right by a river we went to one night and got Taco Bell for dinner. It just wouldn't be a trip with my brother if we didn't get Taco bell. The kids had so much fun together. It was a perfect trip.

No comments: