Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Parker turns 6










On April 3rd Parker turned 6. We had so much fun celebrating his birthday this year. We had a Scooter Birthday Party for him at Classic skating and he had a blast. He got to go in the money Machine and catch money to get tickets and also spin a wheel to win a prize. We had donuts instead of cake because Parker doesn't like cake. (I know crazy huh!) Classic always plays such fun games and all of the kids had a blast. On Friday we took him to build a bear workshop for 1 of his birthday presents. Parker loves stuffed animals. All of his stuffed animals have a name and he carries them with him all over the house. He was so excited to be able to build his own bear. He chose the Karate outfit for him and named him Drey (which is the name of the new Karate Kid). He loves Karate and was able to take a class at the rec center this winter. On Sunday he was given a Ginny pig with all the supplies. He was in Heaven. He never wants to go anywhere because he always wants to be home with it. He pick our the name Jimmer for him. Jimmer is even having pets named after him now too. I cant believe my little boy is 6. The day I found out I was Pregnant with him was truly one of the happiest days of my life. I am so lucky to have been able to spend the last 6 years with him.

No comments: