Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aloha





My mom and dad just got home from Hawaii and they always bring the grand kids home fun presents. Parker was most excited about getting a star fish. He has let everybody in the neighborhood pet it, I am sure they were all thrilled. The best part was the goggles they brought to all the boys. All the boys ran around my house on Sunday with goggles on. Dom had his on and got hurt and started crying and they got all fogged up. It was super funny. It is always great to have grandma and grandpa home. Parker loves his grandpa so much and loves hearing about Hawaii. He says to Dave all the time that he needs to go to work and make lots of money so we can go. Hopefully someday soon we can take him there. Last time I took my parents to the airport Parker came with me and he didn't realized we weren't going with them on the airplane. He cried the whole way home. He is the biggest Hawaii fan I know who has never been there. It is just because his grandpa thinks it is the greatest and whatever grandpa says is gospel to him.

1 comment:

The Heaps Family said...

Aren't Grandparents the best?!? I'm so sorry about the horrible episode at the Brick oven. I remember sneezing once in my hall and it made me pee my pants... yeah no dignity left. But our little ones are worth it or we wouldn't do it again. I haven't seen or talked to you in such a long time. I miss you Corey. Hope everything is going well. I hope we can get together soon. Love ya.