Saturday, May 1, 2010

Jack's Birthday


Look at those big brown eyes, they melt me.

Holding hands with G-ma, Dom and Zac at the Zoo
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5466332889631134242" />
Little Cheese Ball

My baby Jack turned 3 on April 20Th. It was actually harder then I thought to have him turn 3, I am just not ready for him to be a little boy yet and not my baby. We went to the zoo on a truly perfect spring day. My mom and Dad came, and Jen and her kids. We rode the train, carousel and saw all the animals. He got a power wheels 4wheeler for his birthday which he loves and rides every second he can. He is my little sweetheart, and those 20 weeks of morning sickness were all worth it when he runs in every morning and snuggles me.

3 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

He is so dang cute! I can't believe he is three! I know we live in modern times and all but is there anyway we could just do a arranged marriage? Jack and Irey, I can just see it now. haha JK

Jessica F. said...

He is a very cute little guy. What a fun day at the zoo!

Jamielyn said...

He is a cutie! Both of your boys are super cute! I think its so funny because when I was pregnant with Logan, we almost named him Jack because Braydon (my older one)loved Jack Sparrow, and if Lillie had been another boy, it would have been Parker! :) Great minds think alike! :)