Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's another baby boy!

We found out yesterday that we will be having another little boy! When I found out I was literally just so sad for Parker. He wanted a little girl so bad. He told me a few weeks ago that "Mom, if you don't have a girl I will kick you in the stomach." When I told him he looked at me like I was kidding. I just had to explain that now he would have more brothers to play baseball with. He seemed OK with that, I was guarding my stomach a little when I told him. (haha) He truly has been such a little sweetheart to me through this pregnancy. Every night when he prays he says "Thank you for mom's stomach." I am pretty sure the babies name will be Shane David, but we will see if that sticks all the way until he arrives. I am so excited. I know that I was hoping for a little girl, but I will take a healthy little boy any day. Dave somehow thinks he is more of a man now because he has produced 3 boys. His chest was a little more puffed out yesterday, but he is a great dad to his boys so I guess that is OK. 4 1/2 more months until our little man gets here.

3 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

Dang it! You ended my streak. I was doing so good at the guessing lately. Who knows, maybe they will just surprise ya and he will end up being a she!? Congrats Corey, I am so excited for your little family and your manly Dave!

Jessica F. said...

You boys are so cute I can't wait to see what the 3rd little man looks like.

Jamielyn said...

Congrats! You do have adorable little boys, and I'm sure #3 will be just as cute! :)