Monday, February 16, 2009

Dieting again


Ok the time has come again that I need to jump on the diet wagon again. It seems like it never stops. I told Dave the other day that I would love to have just 1 day of my life where I wasn't worried about weight. Sometimes it sucks being a women. Anyway so I am starting Making the cut again. I did it during Nov/Dec and loved it. Jillian claims you can loose 10-20 lbs in 30 days so hopefully that is the case for me. I have 15 to loose and the 1st 5 should come off quick since I put them all on last week. I put the wieght ticker on my blog to keep me on track. My 30 days should finish on March 17th. Wish me luck. I am sure I am going to need it with Easter candy out now.

1 comment:

gillman said...

cor, you need to realize how fabulous you look, im serious, you really do look amazing!!!f how can i lose 5 lbs in 7 days??????
Meg