Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Favorite Products




I have seen a bunch of people post some of their favorite products on their blog which has been great tips, so I though I would post some of my favorites. First is Airborne. If you haven't tried it I swear by it. Both Dave and I take it when our kids get sick and we rarely catch what they have. Every once in a while I don't take it in time and it seems those are the times I get sick. 2ND is Jergens natural Glow. This stuff is a life saver for me. Lets just say I wasn't bless with dark skin tones and this makes me look a little less pasty white. I used to go tanning all the time, but with the scare of skin cancer this has been a better option for me. It is the least streaky of any other product I have used. Finally Mary Kay sunless tanner. I have used this on my face for about 13 years and I am scared to see what my face would look like without it. I just put in on after I wash my face at night and wear it all night and wash it off in the morning. I think it is a miracle cream if you ask me. Everybody else post your favorite products and maybe we can all help each other with the aging process.

No comments: