Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day


This is what I got for Valentines day from my hubby. I know for most of you girls you are saying big deal, but this is the 1st dozen roses I have ever gotten. I know that is a little sad but both Dave and I are a little too practical. But this year my honey went all out and I love them. Thanks Babe! I am so lucky to have Dave in my life. He has truly been the love of my life since I was 15. We have been through so much together but I wouldn't change any of that. I know that we belong together. Happy Valentines Day everybody.

3 comments:

gillman said...

it IS a big deal, any time you get flowers from your hubby is awesome!! happy vday to you and dave, i luvya both, thanks for being great friends to us!!!
Meg :0)

Unknown said...

What a great guy. Any time someone gets flowers.... nevermind. I just read what Meg wrote and realized it was the same. Ditto to meg. Ha ha. (We are so much alike, its scary.)
I love the picture of Jack and Parker on the couch together. I was shocked to see how much they look alike in that picture. What cute little buddies! Happy V Day!!

The Downey Family said...

way to go Davie!!!