Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Crossfit


Tomorrow I will be 12 weeks along in my pregnancy. I am so happy to be at this point because usually the chance of miscarriage goes way down and usually I start feeling better at 12 weeks. I have been so lucky this pregnancy to be able to continue working out which I believe has made the morning sickness not as bad as before. I usually have been too sick with past pregnancy to workout so I am so grateful. I workout at Viking Crossfit and the trainers have been so great to work with me. I am so excited because Crossfit has a program called Crossfit Mom which is specifically for women who are pregnant. I love working with trainers that help me know what I can continue to do and not be harmful to me or the baby. I am hoping that my entire pregnancy will be better as I plan on working out the rest of the time. Crossfit is so addicting and I have loved doing it. I get to workout with my sister Camie most of the time which is always tons of fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They have a pregnancy workout for women? How fun! If my budget aloud it, I'd be right there with ya!!

Jessica F. said...

That rocks that you are feeling great and working out! You are an inspiration to pregnant women. I always use it as an excuse to not work out but I think next time I will need to get my tush in gear.

I am still loving ww by-the-way!

Cathryn said...

Hey Corey, I haven't been able to get on your blog forever. I'm so glad I can see what you're up to again. You're pregnant!!! Congratulations. I'll have to find out what exercises you are doing for my next pregnancy, I feel tons better if I get some exercise in when I'm pregnant, but I didn't know what to do my last pregnancy and I was sick all the time.