Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunday



1st of all I have to say that my husband is the best dad ever. On Sunday the boys wanted to ride their bikes to grandmas and of course I wasn't going to take them it was way too cold for me. So they went and asked their dad and of course he said yes. So here they are. I couldn't resist taking a picture, especially since they are both dressed as superman too. I couldn't have asked for a better man!


Parker loves music. He sings all day long and whenever a song comes on the TV he seriously can't help but get up and dance. When we went to the Cabin this winter and my dad brought his guitar Parker fell in love with it. When Grandpa plays his guitar Parker just eats up every minute of it. My mom decided since Parker and Kali love music so much she would buy them a guitar. Parker has been in heaven. For show and tell at Preschool he was suppose to bring his favorite toy and he choose his guitar. I bet his teacher was so excited to see that lol. Hopefully when he is just a bit older he will still love it and we can sign him up for lessons.

3 comments:

Jamielyn said...

Husbands are the best! Isn't it nice to have parents so close. Do they still live in the same house they did back in Jr. High? Ahhh superheroes! They look so cute with their capes flying behind them! :)

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

Jamielyn, Yea my parents do still live in that same house, and we are only a few blocks away from them. It is great!

kelsey and murray said...

that is the cutest picture! what a good hubby you have!!