Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My hard working boy



The last few weeks Dave has been working on finishing the basement, and Parker has been so excited about every step. He loves working with his Dad, and he is so excited to have a new room down there. We ordered the wood and had it delivered. Parker was so excited to watch the Forklift pick it up and drop it off on our driveway. As soon as the Forklift left Parker said "Mom I got to go and check to make sure it is good wood." He spent the day checking on the wood and making sure every neighbor that went by saw the wood. That night when Dave got home they had to move the wood into the basement. Parker was so excited to help. He said "Dad I got to go get my fireman's hat on in case something drops on my head I will be OK." I thought that was so random, but so stinking cute. He then spent the night helping his Dad. He hauled wood 1 piece at a time until all of it was done. He has loved being involved and I just love Dave so much for taking the time to involve him even though I know it slows him down a bit. Parker is so much like his Daddy, I think we might have another builder in the Johnson Family.

No comments: