Monday, March 15, 2010

St Patricks Day

I love getting on people's blogs that post fun family things like FHE ideas, great Holiday ideas, good recipes, kids crafts etc. I am not at all creative so I love using other peoples creativity. So I want to hopefully do more of that on my blog with fun ideas I have done in my life or heard of from a friend. For St. Patricks Day a couple of fun things my mom would do is she would make green eggs and ham for breakfast or we have a heart shaped waffle iron so she would make us clover waffles by separating the hearts and serve with green syrup. We always loved it as kids. The other fun idea that my cousin did last year and I thought was such a great idea is she had her kids go around the house and find things that the leprechaun had left. She did things like turned the milk green, hide some chocolate coins. I thought these were some fun ways to make St. Patricks Day more festive.

1 comment:

gillman said...

cor, those are such cute ideas!! i am soooo bad at stuff like that!! but i want to try to do better so keep posting all the fun stuff you find!!!
Meg :0)